One of New York’s premier law firms
In The News
- NYCHA ordered to explain cause of lead found in blood of girl living in public housing
- EXCLUSIVE: Brooklyn tot has high levels of toxic lead while NYCHA denies paint is a problem
- Tenant blames NYCHA for girl’s lead poisoning
- State Loses Bid for Immunity Over Organ Donation Error
- New York Daily News: "Medical malpractice suit costs city $135M"
- New York Times: "10 Years Later, Account of Sergeant's Shooting Is Still in Dispute"
- Newsday: "10 years later, city says who shot sergeant"
Contact the Firm
Bold labels are required.